top of page
IMG_0758 (1).JPG

Each object is slowly worked with machinery and hands, silently negotiating the two contradictory elements.


Digitally crafted artisanal decorative vases

Fornice Objects looks beyond the conventional. It explores the link between research into innovative and sustainable materials, and the use of state-of-the-art modeling software applied to analog printing techniques.


Cutting-edge technology transforms ideas into reality, defining every detail and sinuous curve with millimeter precision that plays with a traditional material like ceramics so we transform the ordinary into the extraordinary. The result of thecraftsmanship excellence that defines our brand.


The ceramic is kneaded by hand, extruded through the nozzle of the 3d printer, and then follows the classic steps of traditional ceramic manufacturing: firing the biscuit vase at a low temperature, glazing, second firing at 1280° degrees to have a true work of art that defines the space it occupies. 

Fornice Object's elegant indoor vases are just that: symbols of limitless creativity.


Each element is designed to bring a touch of innovation to modern interiors, with lines that swing from bold shapes to refined details.


Discover the power of elegant indoor vases: unique pieces that transform spaces into places of beauty and creativity.


Go to our Shop and find the vase that most speaks to your personality.

The India Vase

The vase is named after a memory of a trip to India by the designer. During her trip, Chiara matured a reflection on the India Vase, inspired not only by the structures, such as the ancient stepped well in the village of Abhaneri, near Jaipur, but especially by the natural landscapes.

Made from 30 % Sicilian tomato peel waste from agriculture and remaining 70% percent PLA (polycyclic acid derived from renewable resources such as corn, compostable in industrial plants).


Using a 3D printing technique, the agricultural waste determines the color and touch of the vase.


The Skipper Bag

On the occasion of Milan Design Week 2024, Fornice Objects is launching a new product that stands out: the Skipper Bag.


Made of TPU, a highly soft material that is resistant and durable, the bright colors and shapes take inspiration from the childhood of the

designer, who used to spend vacations with her family on a sailboat among fenders and ropes for sailing.


Milan Design Week 2024



On the occasion of Milan Design week we will transform Acqua di Parma's Milan boutique into a lush field of mandarins.

In a preview to discover the new Mandarino di Sicilia fragrance and its limited and numbered edition Mandarino di Sicilia Millesimato 2022.

Latest collaborations

Fornice Objects explores the fusion of Italian craftsmanship with sustainable and technological design for the presentation of the new Loro Piana Fall-Winter 2023 collection.

Milan Fashion Week, FW23



In the Italian dictionary of architecture, the term "fornice" [fòr-ni-ce] means the light that passes through the large arched openings of ancient buildings and monuments.


Chiara Ravaioli graduated from University of the Arts in 2016.

Her personal brand was born in 2018 and explores the link between research on innovative and sustainable materials, and the use of state-of-the-art modeling software applied to analog printing techniques.


In four years of activity, her creations have undergone great evolution. However, two key elements have remained constant: creative craftsmanship and 3D printing. Each project Chiara completes is a refined compromise between hands and technology.


Slow, thoughtful, practical and imperfect work meets fast, rigorous and repeatable work.


It is a unique creative process that allows Chiara Ravaioli to give voice to bold statements that result in ethereal objects. Stoneware, porcelain, enamels, organic filaments of hemp, ebony, pomegranate that together with bioplastics are conceived and designed by Chiara's hands and inventiveness and then obtain their real counterpart through the 3D printer. One of the driving intentions of the designer's activity is to bring the public closer to the concept of three-dimensional printing, a machinery capable of creating elegant and refined objects.

Schermata 2024-04-09 alle 10.04.37.png

All inquiries about commissions, retail sales, collaborations

please contact:


Le Cantine di Palazzo Rava

Via di Roma 117, 48121 RAVENNA

bottom of page